Air Conditioning Services in Silver Spring, MD
Residential Air conditioning can often be referred to us as residential cooling. It is a system that removes heat and moisture from your house. By doing so, it improves the comfort of you and your family. It also enables you to improve the quality of the air you breathe in.
Commonly, most residential air conditioning system has three major components, namely indoor unit, outdoor unit, and the duct system. It is when one of these components fails that your system starts to malfunction.
Do you think your air conditioning system has any of the following issues?
- Not cooling enough
- Intermittent cooling
- Outside condenser not working
- Blowing air (not cool air)
- No air coming out of the vents
- Tripping breaker
- Blank thermostat
- Sweating duct
- Noise from the unit
- Unit won't turn on
- Burning smell from the vents
- Unit won't turn off
Don't worry, we at Home Comfort Air Services are available to help 24/7. Our certified technician thoroughly diagnoses your Cooling system and propose the best solution that works best for you and your family.
Please take advantage of our special offers.
Eight Causes of Air Conditioning Failure
- Electrical components failure parts like a fuse, capacitor, transformer, control board, etc
- Mechanical components failure compressor, motor, fan blade, blower wheel
- Clogged filter
- Faulty thermostat
- Lack of regular seasonal maintenance
- Frozen evaporator coil
- Clogged condenser
- Leak on the refrigerant piping system
What to do when your air conditioning fails?
- Check if your thermostat is set properly
- Check if the power switch is turned on
- Check if your filter is clogged
- Check if your outdoor condenser coil is clogged
Our Air Conditioning Services
Do you have any concerns or questions about your air conditioning system in your house? No matter what the problem or issues you have, Home Comfort Air Services is there to help. Our NATE certified technicians can diagnose your complete HVAC system and give you repair or replacement options.
Do you know
We service almost all brands, types, and makes of residential HVAC systems:
- Central AC
- Condenser units
- Heat Pump
- Ductless mini-split
- Through the wall Package unit
Our service call procedure
- We always check if your system has any manufacturer warranty
- If your unit has a warranty, we process the warranty, and we do the repair
- If your unit has no warranty, we provide you with a repair or replacement options depending on the condition of your unit.
- Our price is based on straight forward flat-rate pricing.
We do HVAC :
Maintenance | Repair | Installation
Contact our technicians to learn more about our approach to air conditioning repair, replacement, and maintenance. We proudly serve Silver Spring, Maryland, including Capitol Height, Upper Marlboro, Bowie, and Laurel.